Dr. Ertem Esiner
Dr. Ertem Esiner
Senior Research Scientist & Coordinator
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
M.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering (with thesis) from Koç University, Turkey
Cryptography, Security, Privacy, Cyberphysical Systems
- 2023 - 2026 Plug & Play Security Engine — Principal Investigator
- 2023 - 2024 Future Internet Resilience Economics — Co-Principal Investigator
- 2022 - 2023 Automated Security Policy Generation for IIoT — Principal Investigator
- 2021 - 2022 Augmented Security Technology for IIoT — Principal Investigator
- 2021 - 2023 Secure and Accountable Data Exchange — Principal Investigator
- Esiner, Ertem, et al. "Message Authentication and Provenance Verification for Industrial Control Systems." ACM Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems (TCPS 2023).
- Esiner, Ertem, et al. "LoMoS: Less-online/more-offline Signatures for Extremely Time-critical Systems." IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid (TSG 2022).
- Esiner, Ertem, et al. "F-Pro: a Fast and Flexible Provenance-aware Message Authentication Scheme for Smart Grid." IEEE International Conference on Communications, Control, and Computing Technologies for Smart Grids (SmartGridComm 2019).
- Esiner, Ertem, et al. "Data Integrity for Collaborative Applications over Hosted Services." IEEE 37th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2017).
- Esiner, Ertem, et al. "Auditable Versioned Data Storage Outsourcing." Future Generation Computer Systems (FGCS 2016).
- Esiner, Ertem, et al. "FlexDPDP: Flexlist-based Optimized Dynamic Provable Data Possession." ACM Transactions on Storage (ToS 2016).
- Esiner, Ertem, et al. “A security device and method of provenance verification,” PCT/SG2020/050593, 2021. [LINK]
- Esiner, Ertem, et al. “Message Authentication,” PCT/SG2020/050591, 2021. [LINK]
- Esiner, Ertem, et al. “Precomputation-based Multicast Message Authentication,” 10202102026P, 2021, Provisional.